Bring clarity to asthma management
Take the guesswork out of corticosteroids. Monitoring detailed FeNO results now and over time helps pinpoint the most effective anti-inflammatory treatments and dosing levels.
Fenom Pro™ Asthma Monitor
A finely-tuned instrument for guiding preventative treatment decisions
A rising FeNO level is an early sign of worsening eosinophilic inflammation. Orchestrate treatments with confidence by tracking your patients’ FeNO on every visit.
Count on the proven technology of Fenom Pro™ for dependable test results, better adherence, and lower costs.
- Accurate results you never have to question: ± 5 ppb or 10% maximum
- Only successful tests require payment, and purchased tests do not expire
- In-office testing promotes better adherence
* In select countries, including Germany, Italy, France, Spain, the UK, and Australia.
Enjoy fast results with the shortest test times in the industry. It doesn’t get more user-friendly than Fenom Pro™.
- 10-second test time for adult patients, 6-second test time for children < 12 years old
- Your patient breathes into the device just before other spirometry; results ready seconds later
- Easily integrated into your existing workflow
- 2 years between recalibrations.
You’ll appreciate how easy it is to use and maintain. And on the e-health side, patients can upload their results using Fenom Connect ™ to reinforce adherence.
- Simple and straightforward clinical application
- Comfortable hardware, mouth pieces, and ergonomic grip
Want to know more?
Refer to the Fenom Pro™ spec sheet for technical specifications
Instructions for Use
View Instructions for Use where Fenom Pro™ is currently available: Germany, Italy, France, Spain and the UK.
Fenom Connect™ Asthma Assistant
Encourage adherence to custom plans
Fenom Connect™ was designed with adherence in mind. It transforms a patient’s asthma action plan into a digital experience designed for daily use, and improves patient adherence by reminding them to take their medication.
And because Fenom Connect™ encourages patients to input the asthma plans you are already providing, there’s no extra work for you or your staff, and no portals or applications to figure out.
Interested in learning more? Contact your distributor.